Comprehensive Corporate Experience Instructions and Samples
Describing your corporate experience succinctly and accurately is a requirement to complete a GSA proposal and receive an award.
This is a comprehensive document that draws on our 30 years of experience writing GSA proposals and shares professional tips, guidance, advice and samples so that you can do it yourself.
Here's what you get:
- Point by point advice on how to respond to each Corporate Experience Requirement
- A sample Corporate Experience Narrative
- Detailed instructions on how to write the "Experience in the Field" portion of the proposal
- Sample Organizational and Accounting Controls
- Sample Marketing Plan
- Sample Intended Use of Subcontractors
All of these are requirements of the GSA MAS proposal. This is a fully editable Word document available for immediate download.
Note: If you purchase this document, you do not need to separately purchase the Organizational and Accounting Controls and Sample Marketing Plan that are available for purchase on our website. Those documents are included here.
Buy now. Available for immediate download.