Polaris Price Proposal & Basis of Estimate Kit
You thought your Polaris proposal was COMPLETE, didn’t you? A year ago, you submitted it, and you were done. But no, now you have to submit a price proposal with nearly 300 hourly rates AND you have to write a basis of estimate. Is this nuts or what?
Well, if you need help, here it is. I want to tell you about my “Polaris Price Proposal and Basis of Estimate Kit”. I created this kit to help YOU easily, and effectively prepare the price proposal AND the basis of estimate.
Here’s what you get with this fully editable Word document.
1. Instructions for completing the price proposal and the basis of estimate.
2. A Basis of Estimate Template to follow
3. A detailed SAMPLE Basis of Estimate
4. A completed sample J.P-9, Paolaris Cost Price Proposal, icnuding smaple direct labor rates and indirect rates.
5. Instructions for completing the Form J.P-9.
All of this is written with the beginner in mind, and is easy to follow.
Download your copy now so that you can confidently respond to this requirement, get it off your back, and get back to your business.
Click Below for More Info about the Kit
Click Below for a Preview of the Kit
- "Your templates are awesome and are making my job so much easier! Thank you!" - V.T, Business Owner
- "I really like the Compensation Plan. It is very well thought out and to the point." - S.G. Business Owner
- "Thank you! The templates are great and extremely helpful!" - A.M. Business Owner
- The Polaris program ceiling is $15 billion.
- 100 Small Business awards and 80 WOSB/EDWOSB awards will be made under the current solicitations.
- In the July - Sept time frame, the RFPs for HUBZone and Veteran Owned will be issued, and another 150 plus awards will be made then.
- Performance period of 5 years plus an option for additional 5 years (10 year total)
- The primary NAICS code for Polaris is 541512, Computer Systems Design Services. Other IT related NAICS codes are also accepted.
3 benefits Polaris has for you:
- Multiple awards greatly increase your odds of winning a contract.
- A chance to sell your services to all Federal agencies and greatly grow your business.
- Limited competition - after award, you will compete on a level playing field against other small, HUBZone WOSB, and SDVOSB firms and not against large firms.
Major service areas included in Polaris:
- Artificial intelligence, including predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Automated technologies, including robotic process automation.
- Blockchain, including distributed ledger.
- Cloud services, including migration services and cloud risk management.
- Cybersecurity, including security assessment services, zero trust architecture services
- Edge computing, including 5G implementation, internet of things
- Immersive technologies, including augmented and virtual reality
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technologies
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- Software Development
- System Design
- Advanced and Quantum Computing
How we can help you:
We provide templates and sample documents to help you write the proposal. We provide critical proposal parts such as Professional Employee Compensation Plans, Supply Chain Risk Management Plans, Cybersecurity Plans, Price Proposals, Teaming Agreements, Management Approach, etc. all customized to each specific RFP.
Click the images at left for more info on each product. Immediate download of fully editable document is available upon purchase.