Polaris Price Proposal & Basis of Estimate Kit
You thought your Polaris proposal was COMPLETE, didn’t you? A year ago, you submitted it, and you were done. But no, now you have to submit a price proposal with nearly 300 hourly rates AND you have to write a basis of estimate. Is this nuts or what?
Well, if you need help, here it is. I want to tell you about my “Polaris Price Proposal and Basis of Estimate Kit”. I created this kit to help YOU easily, and effectively prepare the price proposal AND the basis of estimate.
Here’s what you get with this fully editable Word document.
1. Instructions for completing the price proposal and the basis of estimate.
2. A Basis of Estimate Template to follow
3. A detailed SAMPLE Basis of Estimate
4. A completed sample J.P-9, Paolaris Cost Price Proposal, icnuding smaple direct labor rates and indirect rates.
5. Instructions for completing the Form J.P-9.
All of this is written with the beginner in mind, and is easy to follow.
Download your copy now so that you can confidently respond to this requirement, get it off your back, and get back to your business.